PETWORKS Animal Services is closely watching the situation surrounding Covid-19. The safety and health of our animals, employees, and visitors is our focus, and we appreciate the heartfelt support we have received from the community.
To best serve the community and the animals that depend on us, we are enacting several temporary measures. Please see below for updates on hours and policies during this time. We will continue to update as needed.
· The shelter at 2141 Idle Hour Road, remains open all days except Sunday & Wednesday, with adjusted hours, I:00 to 5:00
· Appointments are requested for pet adoptions, fosters and drop-offs, 423-247-1671 or visit https://petworkstn.com
· In order to preserve space for incoming animals and lost pets, we temporally will not be accepting surrendered pets unless the owner has passed away or is in an emergency situation.
· To help care for our animals, we are in desperate need of fosters, please apply at 247-1672
· With the aid of local retailers, we continue to offer supplies to pet owners who need assistance during this difficult time.
· To keep our employees, volunteers, and visitors safe, we have implemented increased sanitation procedures. Please postpone your visit to the shelter if you think you may be sick or have recently traveled.
· We continue to accept online donations on the PETWORKS webpage, https://petworkstn.com. As a tax free, non-profit organization, all donation help animals receive essential care and find their forever home.
The PETWORKS team thanks you from the bottom of our heart, for your continued support as we navigate this tough situation together. We are making adjustments to keep everyone involved in our lifesaving work as safe as possible, while still caring for the animals that depend on us for shelter. We are all in this together, and we have never appreciated our community more than right now.
Petworks Animal Services - Serving the City of Kingsport, Tennessee
Tele: (423) 247-1671